We Only Treat Foot and Ankle Conditions – It’s our Specialty and Passion
Ankle & Foot Physical Therapy is Bakersfield’s premier foot and ankle rehabilitation clinic. Foot and ankle conditions can be complex and a real challenge to rehabilitate. That’s why Jessica Llach, PT has dedicated her professional career to helping people with foot/ankle conditions.
Not All Physical Therapy Clinics are the Same
If you ask these questions, “Why didn’t my last therapist ever touch me or provide me with this treatment?” Ankle & Foot Physical Therapy provides cutting-edge treatments that many other clinics simply don’t offer.
Here are some of our specialized treatments:
- Hands-on care for all patients.
- Cold laser therapy – an extremely effective pain reliever.
- Video analysis – we will show you how your walking mechanics relates to your pain/dysfunction.
- Specialized Kinesio Taping – for relief, support, and retraining.
Our Three Components of Superior Customer Service
What is the most common complaint in medical practices? “I didn’t understand my insurance coverage and the billing.” Since we opened our doors, Ankle & Foot Physical Therapy’s policy is to provide you with:
- A detailed treatment plan on day 1 – You’ll know how many visits it will take and what it will cost you to rehabilitate your foot/ankle problem.
- A dedicated customer service liaison – Understanding insurance coverage can be tedious and confusing. We will contact your insurance company for you to obtain your detailed insurance coverage information.
- Complete transparency – Immediately after you are evaluated by Jessica Llach, DPT you will spend time with patient care coordinator, to make sure you understand what your financial responsibility will be to achieve your treatment goals.
Just a Short Drive for Bakersfield Residents
Our practice is conveniently located on Westwind Drive, which is easy to access from Highway 99 or Truxtun Avenue.